Davidson College students and employees receive a Davidson College identification card known as a CatCard.
Your CatCard also provides you access to many Davidson College services.
- Davidson College identification
- Building access to residence halls, some academic buildings, the fitness centers, etc.
- Dining card for all meal plans and vending machines
- Library card
- Printers and copiers throughout campus
- Declining balance card (debit card) to make purchases at the College Store, vending machines, tickets to sporting events, concerts, and theatre, and post office.
- Declining balance card at select locations around town
- CatCard charge privilege (PDF) for employees
Photos must be a color jpeg image, wallet sized, 2" x 3" (5 x 7.5 centimeters), and at least 300 dpi with a plain, light background. Photos should be a head and shoulders picture with no hats or sunglasses.
New students can submit their photo electronically to email@example.com or by physical mail to: Davidson College, CatCard Services, P.O. Box 7160, Davidson, NC 28035-7160.
Lost or Stolen CatCards
Never share your CatCard with anyone. If your CatCard is lost or stolen, contact CatCard Services immediately to prevent the possibility of account fraud. Our office can help you replace your card and reinstate your service.
- p: 704-894-2952
Knobloch Campus Center
2nd Floor Atrium
M-F: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Box 7160 Davidson, NC 28035
209 Ridge Road Davidson, NC 28035